Monday, March 16, 2015

family problems

Single Parent

I hear the single mother's selfless cries of loneliness for her child in the still darkness of the night
I see the mother awaking her child with a playful game of peek-a-boo with a smile as warm and bright as the afternoon sun at its apex of the day
I mark the loving kindness she expresses toward her son even with the all the trials and tribulations this world puts upon her
I observe the mother getting herself ready for work with the misgivings of the coming day (where are my socks, did I already put salt in the eggs, where did I put my keys)
I observe the quiet darkness of the child's bedroom with the mother sitting on the bed with a Bible in hand telling her child of all the wonderful things of God's love then kissing him good night
All these things are things a mother has to do to help her child grow
See, hear, and be not afraid you can succeed with God's help


No comments:

Post a Comment